Tuesday, November 22, 2011

God - My Husband - Noah Riley - Wyatt James - My Mom(MiMi) and Step-dad (Pappy) - My Dad (Papa Jack) - My Sister (Aunt Jesse) - My Granny (GiGi) - All of my In-Laws - For the right to worship God freelymy church familyamazing pastorsfriendsmy cameramemoriesmy healthUmbrellasRaindarn cute things that kids saygigglesbelly laughsbonfires sweaters scarves bootsDates with my husbandhello kisseslong goodbye kisses nose snortslong lost friends hearing “I love you much mommy”holding hands readingtreasure huntingbaking smilesChristmas décortears bathtimesinging the abc songhearing the abc song sungknowing surprisesjumping on the bedhide and go seekboohearing “buh bi”answered prayerssweet notesJesuspainting babies green owlsunanswered prayerspeacocksmy motherinlaw babysittingbedtime the little blue mansleep my pastcoffeelove -

No comments: